LOVE MY APEX!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregK1

Reaction score
Got my rifle barrels from Carlos. Feels really great. Here it is with the .243 barrel on it, the 7-08 still waiting for me to decide on a scope & change the mount, & my 50 cal barrel that came with the gun. I really love this gun! Just need some nice weather.

2013-02-23133744_zps45cf0b88.jpg

love my Apex

Looks very nice Greg, I envy you. Think thats my next gun but afraid I'll have to sell the house to buy barrels.
Best of luck and fun with the new gun

Have you shot the new barrel yet? I'm anxious to hear how it performs!

drummy said:
Looks very nice Greg, I envy you. Think thats my next gun but afraid I'll have to sell the house to buy barrels.
Best of luck and fun with the new gun
Carlos had these barrels & has a few others for 170.00ea shipped! I just couldn't say no :lol!:

bluedog said:
Have you shot the new barrel yet? I'm anxious to hear how it performs!
Not the rifle barrels. I'm waiting for some decent weather. The muzzleloader is amazingly accurate. It just took me a while to find out that I needed Harvester smooth sabots with most bullets. I will have reports on the rifle barrels ASAP.

That is EXACTLY the same position I am in! I have the Apex in a .50 cal ML and a 45-70 smokeless ML conversion and they are amazing shooters. I bought the .243 and 7mm-08 barrels as well but have not even taken them out of the package yet. I really like the Apex!

Explains why they shoot so well...i've seen with some of the alu recievers that the guns tend to loosen up if heavy charges are used with heavy bullets

Back