Midsouth Shooters Supply

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can buy anything I want, as long I use my own cash. No plastic.

Not single, nor do I want to be. 55 yr anniversary coming up. Feeling grateful this morning.

Back to the topic, mid south shooters supply are good people to deal with, they mean to please.

They sure take a lot of my (wife's) money...… ;)

Edit note: Its more accurate now....

Your wife's money aside (don't worry, I understand) did you recently make a purchase worthy of posting about, or was this just a generalized statementstatement?

We have two separate accounts, she buys what she wants I do as well with mine, works for us! It sure helps that my deceased FIL was a deer hunter an raised her right!:D

Your wife's money aside (don't worry, I understand) did you recently make a purchase worthy of posting about, or was this just a generalized statementstatement?

Yup, a number of things all relating to a .45cal. I've never seen a 5# container of BH on the shelf anywhere in my travels, so I stocked up enough on that, that it should last me till June, maybe. That was the largest expense....
One never realizes how much "stuff" you have that just won't work down the road with something else.
I haven't mentioned, yet, the cost of new bullets ;)

I might have had my nose pressed to the window waiting, but the big brown truck finally showed up with a big box ;)
Sent out 400 of the 300gr WM/SST bullets and sabots out to a new owner. Fury .50cal are all gone too.

Got an email from Midsouth the other day that the .452 300 gold dots were back in stock and on sale. Got 5 boxes headed my way!

I couldn't survive being single my wife of 60 years does everything for me even gives me the money for whatever I want to buy Plus she's beautiful

Attachments

• 2011-06-05 20.17.00.jpg
    2011-06-05 20.17.00.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
I couldn't survive being single my wife of 60 years does everything for me even gives me the money for whatever I want to buy Plus she's beautiful

Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

Latest posts

Back