MidwayUSA now offers SMOKELESS POWDER!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I've been using MidwayUSA for a LONG time. Even before is was MidwayUSA and just Midway! :D They have LONG resisted the temptation to offer smokeless powder to their customers. FINALLY the wait is OVER! Midway NOW offer SMOKELESS POWDER!

For those interested Graf & Sons has the same price as most places and their shipping is free other than the haz mat fee which you pay anywhere you order. :)

4lb. min.
ship fee of $9.99
plus haz-mat $20
But you can order any type,weight,and brand

That is good news, I order alot from them. I used to order at least once a month, little less nowadays. But I just got an order in from them today. Is Midway carrying VV powder?

Tar-12 you ever go to Daryls in Cayuga? He has VV powders in stock.

Rifleman said:
That is good news, I order alot from them. I used to order at least once a month, little less nowadays. But I just got an order in from them today. Is Midway carrying VV powder?

Tar-12 you ever go to Daryls in Cayuga? He has VV powders in stock.
I bought the boys CZ from him.I did not realize he carried vv.I will have to call and check on prices.

Tar-12 said:
4lb. min.
ship fee of $9.99
plus haz-mat $20
But you can order any type,weight,and brand

You don't have to order 4lb they just incourage it to make the haz-mat easier to swallow. Ship fee is 3.75.

The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has all of the VV N-series powders on the shelf. I believe N120 is $53.00(2lb.)
Sounds a little steep, but if you want it quick and don't want to wait, well...

They also are an authorized Savage 10ML II dealer. They have sold quite a few in the last two years. I managed to convince one friend to by a Savage and currently am working on three others to buy one.
:D
The more Savage brothers we have the more smokeless muzzleloading
will proliferate.

Midway does carry VV powder, they even say they have N105 for the really lite bullets......

Blue-Dot-37.5

I've found the best prices to be at Midsouth Shooters Supply. Just ordered 2 lbs each of N110, N120, and 5744. Should keep me busy with the new Savage for awhile...

HokieHunter said:
I've found the best prices to be at Midsouth Shooters Supply. Just ordered 2 lbs each of N110, N120, and 5744. Should keep me busy with the new Savage for awhile...

Yeah..If Midsouth HAS it...they usually have the best price...

HokieHunter said:

Midsouth is always my FIRST stop. :wink:

Latest posts

Back