Might have gotten this figured out

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickelGL

Reaction score
finally seeing some success with my casting. This is a 3 shot 50 yard group. Tc new englander 70grains of goex 2f and the accurate .50 I bullet mold. Cast pure then sized to .5015”. This is second trip to the range to confirm this group.

Attachments

• 9E075420-A1A7-4CB8-BABD-F6BFE631CB3A.jpeg
    9E075420-A1A7-4CB8-BABD-F6BFE631CB3A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Nice shooting. The New Englander was a sleeper in T/C ‘s line, but it was one of the best shooters. A hunting buddy of mine has the same gun, same results. He is looking for a 12ga smoothbore barrel for it, but they are hard to find, and fund!

Nice shooting. The New Englander was a sleeper in T/C ‘s line, but it was one of the best shooters. A hunting buddy of mine has the same gun, same results. He is looking for a 12ga smoothbore barrel for it, but they are hard to find, and fund!
I grew up chasing beagles. To try to slow my brother and me down dad started having us use the shot gun barrels. Funny thing is didnt slow us down what so ever

I've got a bunch of different styles cast up for my 500S&W, gotta try them in my Wolverine now.

Back