MODERN MUZZLELOADER/big6x6 Hog Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Well...I GUESS I got all the loose ends tied up today! The FINAL count is 17 hunters/1 non-hunter. The guest list for Loshbough Lodge at Crossville, TN April 7 thru April 11 is as follows:

Chuck Hill
Kristel May
Harry Hill
Matthew Hill
Terrell Milby
Patrick White
Angie White
Randy Wakeman
Duane(sp?) Wakeman
Jim Byrne
Nugbuk :lol:
Jeff Hermann
Patrick Allen
J.D.
J.J.
Darrin H.
Craig Shull
Tom Drechsler

Is THIS EVERYONE? Have I left someone OUT? IF I HAVE...PLEASE send me a PM! Unless we have cancellations, this is IT. I'm really looking foward to seeing old friends as well as meeting new ones!

Chuck,

I was originally scheduled & on list for this hunt but due to a scheduling conflict i switched my booking to Blue-Dot-37.5's Hog Hunt Group's March 31-April 3, 2006 booking.

One thing for sure...this one wont be mounted per special request of Mrs. Loggy! :lol:

Those TN Hogs dont know what they are in for! :lol:

Yeah Loggy...I REALLY hate I'm not going to get to meet you this year, I was really looking forward to it! Scott is a real great guy and I know you'll have a great time with he and his hog hunting gang! I really HATE it we all couldn't make it on the same weekend! Loshbough needs to build a bigger LODGE! :D

Personsonally..I think Grouse and I all really have our eye on CRACKER BARREL for BREAKFAST! :lol:

Boy big6x6, you are going to have a Truck full coming from Athens Alabama. :shock:

Mathew going to use the Disc Elite :?:

Yep.. looks good to me!

Look at all those Hills and Wakemans! :partyman:

Batchief909 said:
Loggy,,,just as long as it isn't "hog maw'... :shock:

Chief,

Nah, thats for Dinner...much (finer) cuisine in store for Breakfast! :lol:

Grouse said:
Boy big6x6, you are going to have a Truck full coming from Athens Alabama. :shock:

Yes most likely Grouse...but you know how sons have a way of talking you out of your favorite gun to use...so I'm not sure. Only two choices though... Elite or MLII.

Loggy:

Count me in for breakfast too! (and I know what we're having) 8) If you need help in the kitchen, just ask.

I'll bring a good supply of earplugs, RW needed some last year. RW, I'll leave them for ya!

Blue-Dot-37.5

Chuck and crew,

As stated in my e-mails to you Chuck, I had good intentions to do this hunt with all of you, desiring to meet you all more than the hunt itself. So due to the lack of funds this year, and mainly due to my expensive habits, I will not be participating in the hunt. :cry: I will however, as they say...be with you in spirit. There's always next year. Right? :)

Who knows, I may get the itch to travel and stop by anyway to help skin.
Or eat PIE.... :)
Or BRING a pie..... :D
Or help JJ up a tree... :lol:
Or.....whatever 8)

Just in case you all were wondering...

Loggy said:
One thing for sure...this one wont be mounted per special request of Mrs. Loggy! :lol:

Loggy,

Please do not shoot my special green glowing pig. Saving him for a night-hunt with Dad, and a nightlight mount.

Harry1 said:
Grouse said:

Yes most likely Grouse...but you know how sons have a way of talking you out of your favorite gun to use...so I'm not sure. Only two choices though... Elite or MLII.

Harry...Did you SELL the T/H Disc Extreme .50?

Spit....I really HATE you're not going to get to make it! In a way, I guess I'm glad because you'd surely kill the biggest PIG! :lol:

Back