MODERN MUZZLELOADER/big6x6 Hog Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batchief909 said:
:shock:
puke.gif

Barf bags will accompany Huntin Box Lunch! If not used please use to store hog stomach or anything else worth salvagable when guide is guttin your Hog. :lol:

Hey Chuck/RW:

What's Susie having catered in for you guys on Sat. night?

Blue-Dot-37.5

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
Hey Chuck/RW:

What's Susie having catered in for you guys on Sat. night?

Blue-Dot-37.5

I think that's been changed to SUNDAY night, same as last year. Probably be prime rib and baked chicken..

could someone let me know when you guys plan another hog hunt? or are the hunts private- can anyone sign up? Tim

Chuck, my mind must be going. I could swear that the catered dinner was Sat night, the same day that we got most of the hogs............. But thinking back now, you're probably right.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Loggy said:
Chuck, there may be some Low Carb Bread & Lite Syrup (if brought) left behind but likely all the "good stuff" will be looonnnggg gone before your arrival!

Delicious "squirrel pecan" is all set for dessert. Nothing to do with the animal, but just the type of tree it was shot out of. 8)

burnt3d i think that there are opening on blue dots hunt 3/31- 4/3 clint

I've got to cancel. Both cars decided to have problems at the wrong time. :(

Something's in the works that might make a difference. I'll know more before too long.

I did get this worked out. We're gonna ride with Pat Allen.

Sure glad you will be able to make it Patrick!! You will have a great time at Loshboughs.

if you have half the fun we did you will have a great time clint

Reading the stories from the last weeks hunt really pumps me up. Got my loads ready. Got my stuff almost packed up....bring on the pigs!! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there! :D

WHUT stories?? Pure fact!! :roll: :lol: Have fun guys!! I have a hunch ya'll will.... :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back