More junk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black powder

Reaction score
bought the power handle that screws on the end of ur rod ..made out of cheap plastic ,don't like to put hunting articles down but this handle is worthless...[ mine went into the garbage pail]

Mine lasted for two loadings at the range and in the trash it went.
Great idea but it should be made better

junk

big junk. it will not hold up and I tossed it at the range when testing for the woods!

I use the TC Power rod for hunting.
Works great.

Have a custom SS t handled rod for the range and cleaning.

Steve

I use the one that came with my gun for hunting. It works perfectly. I made one out of hickory for the range, it's 20+ years old and works great.

Semisane said:
Modern plastics are pretty tough, light too. Why not just use it and see how long it takes to break?

i did use it and it snapped into 3 pieces ..i now use the power rod from T/C

Same here
got a power rod to replace it which is probably why they do it.
Now they have sold two items.

I use one of the screw in T's from TC (I think) and have never had an issue with it at the range or in the field...so for the $5 I think I paid for it I have surely gotten good use from it

i also use a T handle that i thread onto the stock rod as i keep a loading tip on the rod

black powder said:
bought the power handle that screws on the end of ur rod ..made out of cheap plastic ,don't like to put hunting articles down but this handle is worthless...[ mine went into the garbage pail]

Bought one for my Encore just like that trough Cabela's and it broke the first time i used it . :twisted:

Got one of these for my 26'' barrel and it works great .

http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/product/ ... 230a.shtml

Latest posts

Back