More Political Roadblocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California needs to have a huge earthquake, and fall in the ocean. I can't believe I lived there for so many years.

Saw a program on tv the other night where they claimed that California is busy breaking of the continent and moving into the sea right now .....You'll just have to wait a couple off years for it to dissapear Pete ! ;)

Posted this in another area, but when my son was in the Marines at 29 Palms, Calif he and some of his buddies wanted to do some target shooting with their pistols.  Went to local big boxstore to get ammo.  Had to fill out a form then wait while the clerk called in their info to god knows where.  After about 15 minutes they were approved for ONE box of 50 each.
Son said the form was long and asked a lot of stupid questions like when was the last time they purchased ammo, what the intended purpose of the ammo purchase was, did they plan to shoot all rounds in one day, etc.  After that they just went to the base armorer and purchased ammo (9mm and 45ACP) without the paperwork hassle.

Yeah if they make it difficult to obtain ammo they think we'll give up sooner or later , but they just open the door to other ways of getting what we want !

Back