Muzzleloader Accuracy

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im THIS close to buying an Accura LR-X for Colorado Elk. i can't find anywhere that has drop info for the Accura,?, but your post has me intrigued..... did you have to hold over for your 200 yard group. thats my main concern when trying to decide between the Accura vs. Paramount Pro. with a good load, how much drop will the accura have from say 150-250. i'd like to zero at 150. any help you would have would be great since you shoot the Accura.
As ElDiablo said, how much a bullet drops is dictated by the load, not the rifle. My rifle is zeroed at 150 so I hold dead on when shooting paper for group. You can do what you want but I'd steer well clear of anything new from CVA...too much of a crapshoot on what kind of rifle you're going to end up with. If it were me and I was going to buy a muzzy for elk it would be a Knight Disc Extreme in 52 cal. They have them on sale now for under $600 and they are a much better rifle than any CVA that's made currently IMO....and I own 2 older CVAs.

My 3 Bucks in a season with guns. What State allows 3 Bucks ? Ky. where i live is 1 Buck period.
Hey Smoke, north Alabama allows 3 bucks, one must be at least 4 points or better on one side, lots of culls here.
Doe a day, in certain counties, if you care to shoot one.
In Alabama we can get 3 bucks per season with at least 1 requiring at least 4 points on one side. And in my zone I can shoot 1 doe per day all season.

Latest posts

Back