Accuracy or Velocity? Wisdom Requested.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I will not be a happy camper when I can't use my self climber any longer.
I used to backpack into the mountains. Use climbing stands. All kinds of stuff. I am older now and disabled. I have come to accept I need to either quit or adjust. Yeah, it is not what I would like to do, but I just want to keep myself in the woods.

That is some fine shooting. I am sorry your health has kept you from hunting. I can still get out there, but I cannot hunt like I used to. I am on a clock where I will get to a point I can't get out anymore, myself. God bless.
Me too, USAF. It will be a sad day though.

That is some fine shooting. I am sorry your health has kept you from hunting. I can still get out there, but I cannot hunt like I used to. I am on a clock where I will get to a point I can't get out anymore, myself. God bless.

Thank you for the kind words in your post. Yes, we all get there at some point. God bless you.

That's the plan. And the climber I got is brand new. I need to have a yard sale.

Even 10 years ago if I only dreamed about climbing anything I was ordered to wake up and apologize. :bang:

Even 10 years ago if I only dreamed about climbing anything I was ordered to wake up and apologize. :bang:
Oh, my wife jumped all over me when she found out I used a climber. I could not hide the scratches and bruises. I have a decent place marked for my ground blind and a nice comfy chair with a sitting pad for tomorrow. Haha. Would love to get my own land here in the next year or two and throw up some of those Cadillac elevated blinds.

Thank you for the kind words in your post. Yes, we all get there at some point. God bless you.
In my thinking from what I am seeing, Jesus is going to snatch me up before I get there. If this is the time Ezekiel prophesied, things in this world are about to explode. I am keeping my eyes on the sky my brother.

For much of my hunting I've used a little canvas "dove stool". The best, however, was a canvas folding collapsing chair. It's comfy, convenient, light and easy to carry.

For much of my hunting I've used a little canvas "dove stool". The best, however, was a canvas folding collapsing chair. It's comfy, convenient, light and easy to carry.
So, I hunted one of the best places I have ever seen on Ft Bragg. It was off a river bottom with oak trees. I was in my ground blind and got busted by a deer. Really wishing I could use a tree stand.

Back