Muzzleloader season opens Saturday in Tennessee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minnesota's deer firearm season open this Saturday too. I'll be in the stand with the Optima pistol. Rain is forcast for the opener but I have a shingled cover overhead, so as long as the wind isn't in double digits I'll stay fairly dry.

Or muzzleloader season opens in 4 weeks and I plan to have a tag to hunt that this year as well.

Good luck everyone who is going afield and stay safe!

I'll be out in VA. Our second week looks much cooler, but I have leave on the books so I'll be trying.

Large front coming through with rain from 10-1:00. Winds 17 - 25 mph beginning before sunrise. Believe I will sleep in and watch TN vs. GA and hit it hard Sunday morning.

Y'all are getting the storms we had here in southeast Oklahoma yesterday.
There was at least one tornado in north Texas yesterday afternoon, along with high winds in other areas.
Around my house, we had some very heavy rain, some wind but no damage.
Clear and cool this morning, about 40 with a light breeze.
I'm most likely going out with the crossbow for a while.

It was raining when I left home at 530 this morning and rained until 330 this afternoon....all from that stinking front. I tagged a really nice doe at 430 this afternnoon. Optima pistol, 63 weighed grains of bh209, barnes expander 225 grain, green sabot.... 35 yards.

Good job. All day sit for me. Hot, buggy, saw nothing but squirrels. Still better than being at work.

Latest posts

Back