My 2005 firearms season deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic_58

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at posting a picture, hope it works OK! I enjoy seeing pics of everyone else's guns and deer and such and decided to try and see if I can do it also. This is a picture of my 2005 firearms deer season buck taken on November 13 with a Browning A-Bolt in .270 Winchester. I know, I shoulda been using a MZ! Anyway, we can only take 1 buck per year using any kind of firearms here in MO so I had used up my antlered deer permit before the MZ season began. Maybe next year for the muzzy! Hope ya'll enjoy the pic.
0dce879e.jpg

Code:
I know, I shoulda been using a MZ!

You KNOW you took the words right out of MY mouth! :poke:

Seriously...That's a REALLY nice deer there Nic!

Very nice buck Nic and darn fine job posting the pic!! Thanks for sharing it with us... :D

Vey, very, nice buck, no matter what gun you used.

Nic,

Sure you didn't slip across the border and take that fine animal from Magilla Land?? :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, good shootin'...great deer, Nick!!!

Nice deer Nic and your pic worked great. Your green field looks really plush. Was he eating or chasing?

Spitpatch said:
Sure you didn't slip across the border and take that fine animal from Magilla Land?? :lol: :lol:

Hey Spit, I live less than 30 miles south of "Magilla Land", so I'm sure some of your "Magillas" probably wander down south to us! We've got some pretty big deer here in northern MO as well!

Harry1 said:
Was he eating or chasing?
Harry, he came out right at dusk and he definitely had other things on his mind besides eating! :lol: There were 3 does and a forkhorn already in the field and he was making a beeline right for them, but he never made it that far! :wink:

Back