My first GA buck!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
I'm stationed in VA but hunted GA last year without any luck. My buddy has a lease in Sandersville. This year is totally different. We're seeing a lot of deer. I had this guy come out last night and give me a quartering towards shot in between the bushes and trees.

He's definitely mature and shows signs of extensive fighting. I took him down with my T/C Encore Endeavor loaded with a 250g Barnes Spitfire TMZ, over 120g of BH209, with a Fed209A primer.

CONGRATS :!: :!: :!: Looks like a nice buck :applause:

Ray........... :yeah:

sqezer said:
Great looking Buck, by the way did you bring him in with one of your grunt calls, :yeah: THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE. :applause:

Thanks! I did grunt a few times, but he didn't come out because of it. He was feeding. Just silence and slow movements got him.

Nice! Opening weekend Georgia muzzleloader buck! Thanks for your service to our country!

Gotta love the way those Barnes do the job! Congrats.

And Thank You for your service!!

Nice buck, congrats! As a father of two service members, again, thank you for your service!!

Congrads on a nice Buck! Thanks for your Service! :yeah:

Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to decide if I wanna mount him or not. I think I'm gonna let the rest of the VA season play out and if I don't shoot anything bigger, I'll mount him.

Latest posts

Back