My First ROBIN HOOD

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was out shooting my backup bow, walk back tuning it, tinkering with the rest and sights and just having fun. I was getting some good groups with it. I moved back to 30 yards and started off nice with the first two arrows and then shot the 3rd which gave me my first Robin Hood.

IMG_0357-1.jpg

Robin Hood

Congratulations, great shot! I took a vane off one of my arrows with the second shot but that was luck. To Robin Hood I consider quite an accomplishment. Congrats again!!

Thank you. I got another one with my new BowTech Assassin last month. I was not too excited about that one. Shooting Beman ICS arrows with my new Blazer vanes which I fletched myself. That was also at 30 yards and my second shot. I now have multiple dots on my target to aim at. Just too expensive not too.

I have wrecked a few arrows because the groups got too tight, but never done that. Very nice shooting.

the first one or 2 is a good feeling, but after that you learn to shoot at multiple dots to save yourself money.

Latest posts

Back