My own prayer request...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I have my own prayer request. I have an issue that pales in comparison to many of your own issues but has weighed heavily on my mind. Obviously I woundn't be writing this if it didn't. It is a personal relationship issue that really needs to go one way or the other. I ask for your prayers in this that the Lords Will will prevail. I sure don't know what to do. I also ask that you would pray for Nicole to help her as well.

Thank you friends!

You are both in my prayers Chuck
I hope it works out for you.

Chuck, as usual I'm confused - but know that I hope things work out for both of you.

In time God will let you know what to do. Just remember, everything happens for a reason and nothing happens without God. God bless you both. You are in our prayers

big6x6

Thoughts and prayers for both... Things often have a strange way of working... but, I think that it is important that if you are a person of faith that one believes that there is a superior force providing guidance. Not always is the guidance or path followed the way one would like it to be - but with faith it will be the best path.

Chuck,
You & Nicole are in my prayers. I trust that the Lord will reveal His will in this situation.

-Mike

mikew17361 said:
Chuck,
You & Nicole are in my prayers. I trust that the Lord will reveal His will in this situation.

-Mike

Which He HAS! Nicole and I have gone our seperate ways. Prayers answered! Thanks to all for your prayers and concern.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Tried to call earlier and didnt connect.

You are still on my prayer list.

Roll Tide! :yeah:

Chuck I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

We will pray for you both.
The lord brings you to it then he will get you through it. Lee

Latest posts

Back