Need a formula for a Knight Vision,please.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Reaction score
I'm needing a formula for a Knight Vision,the MK-85 that I used for years was handed down to my son for his first muzzleloader season this year,he drives nails with it at 100 yds. using 100 grs. of pyrodex pellets and 295gr. powerbelt hollow points. I've tried a couple of different things for the Vision with no success,I would greatly appreciate any and all info,thanks in advance.

Tim

I too was having this problem with my Vision. I'm still fairly new and it took me about 3 bullets to find one I liked. The Hornaday SST 250 grain shoot great from my Vision with 100 grain load. Also this year I switched to the T/C Shockwave 250 grain with ballistic tips. Both will drive nails from 50-100 yards. I have mine set up with those loads to be 3/4 - 1" high at 50 yds. I used to have it set up for an 1" high at 100 yds but realistically where I hunt I wont have a shot any longer than 50 yds usually. I would recommend trying to the T/C Shockwave 250 grain. Hope this helps! :D

Latest posts

Back