Need some Help/Advice

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteHunter

Reaction score
Ok some frins and i went out shooting yesterday and my one frinds dont have a muzzleloaer so he shot ours anr realy liked it and was talking about getting one but the other guys and I know he cant afford one so we are going to pull togather and get him one he shot a knight revolution a knight roller block and T/C omega and liked them all

My question is what is the better of the 3 and why
Hw will be shooting 150 yards max

All of them are great rifles. I personally would say, what kind of projectile does your friend want to shoot? If its conicals then I'd stay away from the Omega and look at the rolling block. If it is Sabots, it is hard to beat an Omega loaded with the right sabot. But Knights are great sabot shooters as well. That is a hard choice.

All of them will do just fine.

We will probibly set him with sabots im preaty sure there leagle here in IL here is what I copyed out of the reg book I take that as we can use sabots

Legal Ammunition
? For shotguns and muzzleloading firearms,
the minimum size of the projectile shall be
.44 caliber.

With sabots any of those rifles will work just fine. I guess it is time to start looking for the best price on the rifles. Both of them also have excellent customer service. I really like the rolling block, but do not own one yet.

Will you be my friend I could always use another Knight

AS far as a Sabot shooter take a hard look at the Knight Disc Extreme ( Awsome Shooter )
AS far as a conical shooter Knight KBR7 Check out my post on the KRB Range report.

Also I would look at the Disc Elite that is for sale in the classified sec.$225.00

I have both the EXTREME AND THE KRB7 And VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THEM I also had an Omega And gave it to my son.

RON G.

lungbuster sure I will be your friend but we dont do this for everyone.But he is the type that will give you the shirt off his back in the middle of winter he works a full time job and also helps me out turning wrenches on my semi's when I need help just to keep his promis to his wife that she wont have to work just raise there kids inturn he goes home to a spotless house and his hot supper waiting in the table and he goes hunting and fishing or whatever without her saying one word about it but his daughter has a medical condution witch keeps him kinda straped for cash thats why were doing this for him.

Well the 4 of us sat down and talked about it lastnight and we talked it over and decided to get him a Knight Rolling Block Blued Barrel, Walnut Stock and scope,scopemount and rings Harry is going to order it today from Knight beeing how he has the ffl if its needed.

Joe

Tis the season. Good for you guys taking care of your buddy. Makes you feel good inside.

That is Awsome of you guys Just gives you a warm and fuzzy I think you guys will probbably see a grown man cry I know I would Thumbs up ,WAY TO GO. :yeah:

OOOOO By the way great choice on the gun also.
:yeah:

Ron G

lungbuster1 said:
That is Awsome of you guys Just gives you a warm and fuzzy I think you guys will probbably see a grown man cry I know I would Thumbs up ,WAY TO GO. :yeah:

OOOOO By the way great choice on the gun also.
:yeah:

Ron G

Ya it does
But I done told the guys if he dont like i'm keepin it :lol: and I will give him my triumph

I have an Omega and just bought the Knight KRB7; I think you made the right choice as the KRB with scope will be less expensive than the Omega if you went with one the same quality as the Knight. I know there are less expensive Omega rifles available but I prefer the feel of the Knight to my Omega and it is one of the expensive ones. My KRB is stainless with black synthetic stock and the stock is way better than the flimsy one on the Omega. I have not seen a KRB with wood stock yet. You might check R&R arms online as the best price I could find was from them and they charge very low shipping also.

Latest posts

Back