Neverseez

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glambert

Reaction score
I got two different neverseez grease from white years ago. One was the blueish grey bostich brand that white repackaged. The other was more of a grease and was a bright blue color. Any idea what that bright blue grease was?

I got two different neverseez grease from white years ago. One was the blueish grey bostich brand that white repackaged. The other was more of a grease and was a bright blue color. Any idea what that bright blue grease was?
Welcome to the DWB forum !!! Forgive us that its taken awhile for a response to arrive . Many of us are missing these days from being here on MML .
I think the blue grease you have is probably Doc's bullet lube --- i THINK .. I never had a White when they were still in production . Only dreamed of one .
I have a super 91 in 410 cal . Which model did you get blessed with ???
Many of the guys here have had them for years . Some have actually hunted with Doc White too !!!
Lots and lots of info is here with these gentlemen . Great bunch truly .
Welcome aboard to the DWB family !!!

Last edited:
After applying pink teflon tape to my breechplug threads, I dab some of this grease on the taped threads. Never had a seized plug doing this.

The blue one was super lube 2000

Attachments

• E3D1B21F-9C65-441E-A607-B27923A2CF5E.jpeg
    E3D1B21F-9C65-441E-A607-B27923A2CF5E.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 54E36827-44FE-4E1C-9DDE-129BAA1E201E.jpeg
    54E36827-44FE-4E1C-9DDE-129BAA1E201E.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
That is the jar. I had never really had a problem with sticking plugs, if I was shooting a lot, I use to use the blue to coat action under the nipple and it cleaned up real well. I just thought it might be available under a different name.

That is the jar. I had never really had a problem with sticking plugs, if I was shooting a lot, I use to use the blue to coat action under the nipple and it cleaned up real well. I just thought it might be available under a different name.
I think that was Doc's own formula . Special stuff .
Tell us about your rifle !!!

Do you have a White ??? Or did you just want to know about those 2 products ???

I have a couple. I hunted with a s91 451 years ago. I’m shooting a g 504 now.

this is the anti seize that Doc
Now recommends

Attachments

• 10C51EC1-0E8A-496C-83EE-493D786CE283.jpeg
    10C51EC1-0E8A-496C-83EE-493D786CE283.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
this is the anti seize that Doc
Now recommends
If you want the best there is read " ends the breech plug blues" from the inline forum thteads . Nothin better . Even Doc needs to read that one .

Latest posts

Back