New guy from KS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfisher66048

Reaction score
Picked up a CVA Accura II this summer because I've never owned a muzzleloader before. Loaded up some Barnes spite fire EZ under 100 gr of 777. Shoots under 1 inch at 100 yards.

I shot my first deer with a muzzleloader last Friday. It was a heck of a shot, probably only 10 men in the world could have made that shot.... Well ok, it was about 20 yards broadside. She was down before the smoke cleared. I think I could get to like this muzzleloader stuff.

Welcome to the club and welcome to the site.
there is just something special about watching for that deer to fall through the big cloud of smoke, theres nothing like it!

Welcome flyfisher...I can already tell you are gonna fit in quite well here. You tell a great story!

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the rest of the season.

Welcome, sounds like you are hooked. Muzzleloaders make a whole different experience. Have you shot a flintlock yet? There, planted the bug. Good to have you here.

Welcome Flyfisher! With your sense of humor you are going to fit right in with us. :lol:

By the way "Outstanding Shooting"!! :wink:

:D

Welcome aboard :!: CONGRATS on that deer and that story was unbelievable :)

Ray......... :wink:

Wow! Congrats and welcome! That was a great shot!, that makes you and my 9 yr old son, ...now just to find the other 8...all kidding aside, that really was a nice shot, those are the shots I dream of, no wondering, no tracking, etc..

Gotta love those Barnes bullets, all I hunt with. Any photos of the harvest? I'm a story and photo junky so get 'em posted when you can.

Welcome aboard! It's always great to hear (and see) other's success and share in the enthusiasm.

Be blessed!

Back