New guy here from Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig

Reaction score
Hi everybody, just registered and activated. I'm from Michigan. I've shot muzzle loaders for several years but never really "got into it" until a couple years ago when I started to. Then I had my first child and all free time to shoot and play around with guns disappeared. Now that my son is a toddler , my free time is starting to show up a little more . Because of this, I've really got my interest of muzzle loading back. I heard this is a wonderful place to learn.

I actually just sold my CVA Optima that I've had for several years and with the recommendation of a very knowledgeable person I'm about to buy a Knight, and most likely a Mountaineer.

Looking forward to talking with everyone about black powder guns and learning about developing accurate loads using BH209, which I've never used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: Glad you found the site. lot's of free knowledge given out here.

Ray................ :yeah:

Welcome to the Forum Glad you found us. Tons of knowledge freely shared here. Got questions ask away.

Welcome to the group. I know you will enjoy your knight and bh209.

Welcome, originally from MI myself.

If your goal is to stack deer for the buck pole, a scoped Knight shooting B209 powder with a suitable bullet is hard to beat.

Back