New Guy in MD.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Live2hunt

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've lurked here on and off for a little while and decided to register. I have a TC omega from their from when they first came out and after seeing my results both my brother and father got one too. I love muzzleloading but keep it pretty basic. 777 pellets and powerbelt platinums. I'M here to learn. My brother also has an old Knight Tbolt and it shoots great at the range but in the woods during the not so favorable hunting conditions it misfires pretty reliably. It actually cost me what would have beeny best buck ever because of it. Great to be here so I can absorb the info!

pellets of course mean 209 ignition. In the Knight if you were not shooting 209 that would account for the misfire. Also a lot of pre loading preparation is real important to get a good fire channel and ignition. But welcome to the forum. Its good to have you here.

Welcome to the forum, I am new and from MD as well.

I have shot a Knight 45 cal Disc Extreme for about 7 years now and got my first Muzzlehunted deer in '13. Doe at about 90 yards.
Sorry to hear you had issues with your bro's Knight and missed out.

Latest posts

Back