New Member from Colorado

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgy

Reaction score
Jorgy here, new to the site. Been muzzleloader hunting for the last 10 or so years, mostly for mule deer but some elk hunting. I shoot a Knight Wolverine .54 Almost dropped some coin this spring to upgrade my gun, but in holding the newer CVA's and Traditions I just couldn't find one that felt as good to me as my knight. I figure I do a lot more walking my gun than I do cleaning it, so I will stick with the old gun.

Looking forward to joining in and learning from everyone.

Jorgy

:D

WELCOME to the forum :!: Glad you found the place. I'm sure you won't be disappointed :!: :!:

Ray........... :wink:

Welcome Jorgy. Look forward to having your input. Lots of knowledgeable folks here. Good to have 'ya.
I lived in Colorado for about 12 years. Where do you live?

Paul

Just moved to Silt this spring. It's a small town between Rifle and Glenwood Springs. Spent the last 20 years in Thornton (north of Denver). So nice to get out of the metro area finally.

Welcome to the forum. And that Wolverine you have is a great rifle. I have three of them in .50 caliber and they are an excellent hunting rifle.

Back