New Member from East Central MN

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNmike

Reaction score
Saying Hello.

I will be a newbie in the ML arena!

The wife and I moved from a TC western burb to 30 acres of heaven 2 years ago just SE of Milaca. So my hunting and methods have now expanded dramatically and figured ML needs to be added:)

I have been very involved in archery over the years hunting mainly areas that do not allow firearms. But still on occasion hunted rifle at our lake cabin 20 minutes NW of Duluth. Well, until we had a pack of wolves move in about 10 years ago.

That said, I love the outdoors, hunting and fishing. Always learning.

So I'll be here, searching, and posting for answers to questions on ML.

Welcome from NC, there is a ton of info on here and lots of knowledgeable guys who are glad to share their experience and knowledge with all.

Welcome neighbor. And by saying neighbor I mean that literally. I live a couple of miles SW of Milaca. Fire away with any questions as there is a great group of knowledgeable people here willing to help. And I bet we could even arrange an in-person shoot later this winter if you want to try a few different ML's before buying one.

Welcome neighbor. And by saying neighbor I mean that literally. I live a couple of miles SW of Milaca. Fire away with any questions as there is a great group of knowledgeable people here willing to help. And I bet we could even arrange an in-person shoot later this winter if you want to try a few different ML's before buying one.
I may take you up on that offer.

I'm on 65th ave. and 110th st. 6 miles south of Bock.

Like your dog. I'm waiting on my new pup. Should be April/May pick up. British Lab of the chocolate variety.

I'll be looking into long range capable ML's for hunting.

Latest posts

Back