New member from Worland,Wy.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bladeswell

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I was cruising YouTube videos when I came across a mention of this group and was very happy to join. I currently own 6 muzzleloaders with 1 being a traditional percussion rifle. My first was a Traditions plain Jane .50 Buckstalker with a scope. I had forgotten the rule about never buying a rifle/scope package with a scope that you didn't choose. After deciding that I really liked inline muzzleloaders, I decided I should spend a bit more money to see how or if things improved. So, my next rifle was a .50 CVA MR-X, followed by a Traditions .50 Pursuit VAPR-XT. Then I decided I wanted to try out the .45 caliber offerings, so I bought a CVA .45 LRX and soon after, a Traditions .45 Vortek StrikerFire VAPR-XT. I'm not sorry about any of them, but I also haven't yet finished with all of my range time with each rifle. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Welcome from Idaho where 15 wolves were brought here in 1995 and set free not far from me. They did not eat enough of our wild game so 20 more were turned loose the following year. Authorized by those brilliant folks in Washington DC. Geez

I have an old old friend from there. She has since passed. Donna Dinwiddie. I understand it's a small town....maybe you knew her. anyway, welcome

Welcome from SE Missouri, little town of Potosi. My folks worked construction all over Wyoming.

Latest posts

Back