• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE New Modified Pre-QRBP CVA Breech Plug

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several of these unfired, modified to reliably ignite Blackhorn Powder breech plugs available for purchase.

G_0185.jpg

G_0186.jpg

G_0192.jpg

G_0194.jpg

Modifications include enlarging the flame channel to 5/32" and creating a powder chamber at the nose of the breech plug. Threads in the flame channel receive any standard vent liner; included is one vent liner.

Total cost including mail is PRICE INCREASE to $50.
i would like to purchase one of these, please advise

Reminds me of a T/C black diamond breech plug, mmmm drilled to ignite blackhorn 209, imagine that my pyrodex works just fine NO modifications needed.

Several of these unfired, modified to reliably ignite Blackhorn Powder breech plugs available for purchase.

G_0185.jpg

G_0186.jpg

G_0192.jpg

G_0194.jpg

Modifications include enlarging the flame channel to 5/32" and creating a powder chamber at the nose of the breech plug. Threads in the flame channel receive any standard vent liner; included is one vent liner.

I would like to purchase a modified plug for my pre 2009 bergara barrel on my TC pro hunter

Ron, I'm a new member here and am interested in purchasing one of your modified breech plugs. I cannot, however, figure out how to PM you. Maybe I'm still too new? I really would like to give BH 209 a fair shot in my Winchester Apex and from what I've read, your modified breech plug is one of the keys to success.

If you would be so kind as to PM me, I would much appreciate it.

TIA

We sent a personal message.
Hello Ron!
My father is random ignition issues with his non-QRBP CVA when using BH209. He has tried drilling the firing channel out a hair bigger, but I told him he needs to purchase one of your modified plugs. Do you still have any available?
Thanks in advance!

Ron, I'm a new member here and am interested in purchasing one of your modified breech plugs. I cannot, however, figure out how to PM you. Maybe I'm still too new? I really would like to give BH 209 a fair shot in my Winchester Apex and from what I've read, your modified breech plug is one of the keys to success.

If you would be so kind as to PM me, I would much appreciate it.

TIA
Thank you, Ron! The Breach plug looks awesome, can't wait to try it out.

G_0185.jpg

G_0186.jpg

G_0192.jpg

G_0194.jpg

how do I buy one of these from you?

Back