New Rifle Coming in 2 Weeks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
I've got a new rifle in .445 coming in about 2 weeks from Mike Lange. He's putting coats 6, 7, and 8 on it and then it will be done. I've got over 100 .433 balls cast just waiting. :bounce:

I got some photos today of the (almost) finished gun. It's a beauty.

P1010001_zpsphqmgusx.jpg

P1010004_zps3hejcix1.jpg

hooooweee! That is a pretty looking half stocker! I think you'll fall in love with that bad boy.

WOW! Nice looking rifle for sure.  You can be proud of that one.

Ok Bob it looks awesome but I gotta ask what was the price on that beauty. Al

BigAl52 said:
Ok Bob it looks awesome but I gotta ask what was the price on that beauty. Al
The guy gave me a real break because he made it out of left-over parts. Numrich barrel, CVA lock, etc.
I don't really want to give out the price before I check with him.

Ooooo! Very nice.

Hope you get plenty of enjoyment out of it.
Ron

That's ok Bob I have seen some at various vendors. I was looking at the GRRW at TOW and they want 2100 for it. While sure I would like to have one like it and I can justify it if I was only shooting muzzleloaders. But Im not and I have other guns in the safe that are in that price range. Al

patocazador said:
Al, it's considerably less than $2100. Closer to 1/4 of that.
Very nice. Is this a home building sort of guy? I confess, I have never used that calibre.

Very nice you should have a great time in shooting it and a better time being the proud owner...Congratulations.

YMHS
Hilljack

Kentucky Colonel said:
Very nice. Is this a home building sort of guy? I confess, I have never used that calibre.
Are you building a house? My brother-in-law used to do that in Lake County. He's retired now but might know someone. ;)

.445 caliber isn't very popular. It can shoot a .440 ball with a thin patch or a .433 ball with a thicker patch. This barrel is 1:56.

patocazador said:
Kentucky Colonel said:
Are you building a house? My brother-in-law used to do that in Lake County. He's retired now but might know someone. ;)

.445 caliber isn't very popular. It can shoot a .440 ball with a thin patch or a .433 ball with a thicker patch. This barrel is 1:56.
LOL No, I meant did was your new rifle made by an individual you knew.

patocazador said:
Al, it's considerably less than $2100. Closer to 1/4 of that.
Well then its a complement to the builder Bob it looks better than the GRRW at TOW. Nice rifle I know it would be welcome at my house. Al

Latest posts

Back