new to this forum.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wranglers52

Reaction score
hello im don. just moved from az back to texas. i found it very easy to get reloading supplies in az but finding it very hard to get them here in west tx. maybe bad move in my part. plus i got used to the open carry in az, i never had any problems wit it there. im a navy vet and looking forward to go shooting if i can get my reloading supplies. ya'll have a great day. don

Welcome to the forum. It seems muzzle loading and even modern weapons supplies have and are drying up all over the country. I went to a Gander Mountain because they had a "sale" on .22 rimfire ammo. Got there and the shelf was bare. The clerk explained that they only had a few cases, limited it to one box per day, but still they ran out in just a few days. So like a fool I went to the muzzleloader section. Percussion caps were $7.99 for a tin. That's eight cents for a cap... totally outrageous price. One would almost think that they are trying to price us out of gun ownership.

I can remember a comedian once (forget who) and in his act he said... we don't need gun control. we need bullet control. Charge so much money for the bullets that gang members will not be able to afford drive by shootings. Well it looks like those days are coming.

8)

Welcome aboard :!: :!: :!: Glad you could join us :!: Feel free to jump right in :yeah:

Ray......... :wink:

Latest posts

Back