New Traditions Models

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ram2

Reaction score
I just noticed there are new sniper gray and Cabela's Zonz woodlands camo versions of some of the Traditions muzzeloaders.   How do they look?

On the Cabelas website, in the muzzleloader section.

i saw it, muzzleloaders, page 2. Not a bad camo just nothing really oooo i gotta have!

if i remember correctly, you called a traditions inline your favorite that you owned. I just forget what model!

i do to, that was before you got the mr and so therefore, the traditions was the best you had and your favorite.

I must have been drunk. The first inline I had was a V2, and it's a better gun.

you dont recall the traditions? you're memory is getting just as bad as mine! lol

Of course I do. I tried to sell it to you. I liked the mag ported barrel. It was ok, but not my favorite.

Muley,

Your new tag line: "Pete the old ass bear hunter." Does that mean you only hunt old ass bears?  :confused:  ;)

Both. My old ass is hunting old ass bears. Preferably toothless if it attacks me.  :D 

Yeah I guess them old ass bears can't make a fast escape when they see the hunter so it must be easier to get a shot of at them  ;)  :lol:

Latest posts

Back