Newbe question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FrontierGander said:
Thats what i do but paying their 10% fee sucks ass. Then to top it off, I get hit every time I am paid with paypal.
I'm right there with ya.' buddy!!! That's why I don't sell on eBay OR Etsy.  :evil: Etsy isn't any better.  :evil:  They charge you to list, then they charge you a % of your profit when you sell, AND they charge you if you relist an item!!? Screw that... OH yeah.. and who can forget the chunk that PayPal takes?  :shock:   :twisted:
Thanks for the thought though Pete, Frontier.
Stoney

Paypal fees are for businesses. I always use the friend option. No fees.

Figure the ebay fees into your price.

when you buy something on ebay, it doesnt give you the friend option. Plus seller/buyer want the protection paypal offers, the friend version doesnt offer protection.

OldMtnMan said:
I know but i've never been burned. I must have used 50 times.
I try to use that "friend option" whenever I can? Most folks don't know about it, so when I ask buyers to use it they think I'm cheating them somehow and making more money? You DO sound like a cheapskate when you ask a buyer to use it, and then they ask you WHY??? so you explain it, that's when they think you're doing something nefarious? If THEY were on the **** stick end of PayPal, they'd get it??
Stoney

If it was cheating Paypal wouldn't offer it. It's only cheating if a business uses it.

It's against the rules on the bamboo fly fishing forum to use it. Knuckleheads.

OldMtnMan said:
If it was cheating Paypal wouldn't offer it. It's only cheating if a business uses it.

It's against the rules on the bamboo fly fishing forum to use it. Knuckleheads.
Now that's unique??? I didn't know about the business thing? Fortunately I no longer tie flies or fly fish.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to look from now on.
Stoney

005big10.jpg

Well that worked I wish I still had the Boat.

oneshot

Back