Newbi from New York (Western NY)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLM3

Reaction score
Hello all, what a great site! I have been researching and learning about my Knight TK2000 shotgun Here for a couple weeks now. I finely signed up yesterday. There are so many knowlagable BP folks here it's crazy and I thank you all. Besides my TK2000 I also own a TC Omega 50 cal. that I hunt deer with. Then come my dust collectors a Traditions flintlock, Cva Hawken, TC Scout, TC Treehawk with both 50 cal. & shotgun barrels and a old CVA double barrel. Well I'm pushing 70 and try to get out as much as possible. Have not hunted turkey in a few yrs. but looking forward to May 1st. I am also a wildlife photographer and that keeps me busy in the off seasons. Well thats a mouthful, check out my website if you like. Home | Natures Way

Attachments

• Tom Close Up-.jpg
    Tom Close Up-.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Twin Struts-503329.JPG
    Twin Struts-503329.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Welcome Ted M. To a great web site..Speaking of great websites, yours is simply amazing!! The photos are from a true "ARTIST", coupled with sweet music that would relax anyone. Breath of fresh air..Thank you kindly for all of your hard work..shorty..

Welcome Ted M. To a great web site..Speaking of great websites, yours is simply amazing!! The photos are from a true "ARTIST", coupled with sweet music that would relax anyone. Breath of fresh air..Thank you kindly for all of your hard work..shorty..
Shorty I can't thank you enough for those kind words...well one more time, thanks.

Hello all, what a great site! I have been researching and learning about my Knight TK2000 shotgun Here for a couple weeks now. I finely signed up yesterday. There are so many knowlagable BP folks here it's crazy and I thank you all. Besides my TK2000 I also own a TC Omega 50 cal. that I hunt deer with. Then come my dust collectors a Traditions flintlock, Cva Hawken, TC Scout, TC Treehawk with both 50 cal. & shotgun barrels and a old CVA double barrel. Well I'm pushing 70 and try to get out as much as possible. Have not hunted turkey in a few yrs. but looking forward to May 1st. I am also a wildlife photographer and that keeps me busy in the off seasons. Well thats a mouthful, check out my website if you like. Home | Natures Way
Welcome aboard that's my home town ! How ya do this year get any deer ? What zone or area you hunt ?

Hello Muzzlestuffer! I did not shoot a dang thing this year. Part of the reason is that I was trophy hunting...somthing I don't do a lot of. If you look at the trail cam. photos on the forum page you will no why. Sure can't say that I did not have opportunitys. Anyways I live in area 9f but I own 100 acres in Catturagus county and my good buddy lives acrossthe road and also has 100. Our road is the dividing line between. 9M & 9K. I live on the outer end of Lancaster near Alden, where did you live?

Welcome TLM3 from a 7M & 6K hunter, from Rome, NY. I do most of my hunting with muzzleloaders.
I hunted up there in Rome a couple years back my buddy and his family have a place there I shot a buck opening day of muzzleloader nice area !

I hunted up there in Rome a couple years back my buddy and his family have a place there I shot a buck opening day of muzzleloader nice area !
Hello Muzzlestuffer, I am looking for a breech plug for my Knight TK2000 but being new here I don't know where to post it on these forums. Can ya help?

Latest posts

Back