• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN NIB SS Ruger Old Army revolver

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like an old boy told me years ago, "ya seen one ya seen 'em all".

If I was smart enough to post pictures I would know how to get rid of this dark print!

Even back on Jonathan's site someone always had to post pictures of bear at our bait site. Some of you may recall I offered up to two FREE bear over bait hunts a year on my ranch here in Idaho. Only one person has came to hunt in the last 16 years and got his bear the first evening. I guess when I advertised you must have lockjaw and a bad memory it scared them. Years ago I took a fellow hunting and the next year he was back here with others coming on my place. Catch my drift?

Sorry, got sidetracked again!

$900 shipped where legal in the 48.
Thats a very god deal for todays prices on SS ROA's as I'm sure that you've seen too. I've seen them just like what you have, NIB or NOS and they went for over 1200.00. I didn't get one until a few yrs ago, but I've had a liking for them for a long time. I remember when they were 250.00-300.00. Even a Blued one in new condition is selling for 900.00 now. Thats crazy. GLWTS

Like an old boy told me years ago, "ya seen one ya seen 'em all".

If I was smart enough to post pictures I would know how to get rid of this dark print!

Even back on Jonathan's site someone always had to post pictures of bear at our bait site. Some of you may recall I offered up to two FREE bear over bait hunts a year on my ranch here in Idaho. Only one person has came to hunt in the last 16 years and got his bear the first evening. I guess when I advertised you must have lockjaw and a bad memory it scared them. Years ago I took a fellow hunting and the next year he was back here with others coming on my place. Catch my drift?

Sorry, got sidetracked again!
so what time should I arrive?

Latest posts

Back