Nice morning at the range. 7/16/05

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
The T/C Encore and the Knight Disc Elite prove to be consistent 1" guns day in day out. I shot nothing but 200 grn ShockWaves today. It was planned that way. I got a bunch of them. No camera and no Chronagraph this morning. Just shoot and clean. :wink: Now i have three guns that need cleaned. The Savage,Encore, and the Knight. :cry: :p :D

The T/C Encore and the Knight Disc Elite prove to be consistent 1" guns day in day out. I shot nothing but 200 grn ShockWaves today. It was planned that way. I got a bunch of them.

Sounds GOOD! :D I'm not giving up the Disc Elite just yet either. I'm not giving up the 200gr SST/Shockwaves either!

big6x6 said:
The T/C Encore and the Knight Disc Elite prove to be consistent 1" guns day in day out. I shot nothing but 200 grn ShockWaves today. It was planned that way. I got a bunch of them.

Sounds GOOD! :D I'm not giving up the Disc Elite just yet either. I'm not giving up the 200gr SST/Shockwaves either!

The Encore and Disc Elite are the only Muzzleloaders i got that shoot light bullets well. That might just be a good enough reason to keep them around. :wink:

The Encore and Disc Elite are the only Muzzleloaders i got that shoot light bullets well. That might just be a good enough reason to keep them around.

Yeah, I agree! You never know WHAT you may want to shoot with lighter bullets! :wink:

Back