Nice Varied Club Shoot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentucky Colonel

Reaction score
Today, the guys went all out at Central Florida Pistol and Rifle Club.

There were lots of tough new challenges. There was an egg shoot, stick shoot, string shoot, clay shoot, 
whacky squirrel, feather, Lizzie Borden, circus, circus, card shoot, and star shoot. 

Whacky squirrel and circus, circus were targets in motion. Here is a pic of some of them.

Range%20May%202016_zpsqqcnvbll.jpg

Some Florida Frontiersmen came over, too.

I shot very well today. I hit two out of three eggs, two out of three clays, cut the feather in half, hit the stick, 
cut the string, hit circus, circus, and cut the card from the side. I felt in good form.

It would be great to see some of you all there some time.

Feather_zpsg52pb5cp.jpg

Neck%20Knife%202_zps4kdfdbfi.jpg

Sounds like a great time!!  If your Central Florida Pistol and Rifle Club was just a few miles closer to Minnesota I would go and try my luck!  :D

I like your attire also! It gets hot down South!! Muley couldn't survive down here!! :affraid: :Hide:

Sounds like a fun shoot, could you let us know the schedule I would like to attend and could probably get a few others to attend....You did well in the shoot...Congratulations...

YMHS
Hilljack

"let us know the schedule I would like to attend" 

That would be great fun! I will talk to the others to see what we can do.

I was called the night before and let in on the special shoot. 
I am certain others knew before I did. Some camped out to build 
it all.

But, Central Florida Pistol and Rifle Club allows a Muzzleloader 
meet every third Sunday in the month for regular shoots except 
December (too religious) and January (too cold and Rendezvous!). 
It is on the main club website calendar. Don't get confused by the 
Black Powder cartridge guys! But, come on out! 

Non-members pay 15 dollars? Members pay ten. I am a member and more 
confident about that price.

Let me know and I will do my best to be there! Work is a fickle beast.

But, we always have fun. Percussion or flint.

"I like your attire" - Good! I am a fashion plate. Some have called me a sexy beast!  :cheers:

Thanks for the info...I never really thought about the fashion statement you make...Keep up thw good work... :lol: 

YMHS
Hilljack

I to love that range box. I need to build one myself. The site where you folks shoot is a very nice, pretty place. Thanks for the pics and post.  I'll go back to shooting once the temp drops down in October. 118 right now.

Latest posts

Back