No Excuses Bullets - Awesome Company.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNWtrekker

Reaction score
Surprise, surprise, the opening day of muzzleloader season snuck up on me. Several months ago, I had settled on No Excuses .503 diameter, 460 grain for my CVA Accura LR-X. BTW they shoot just as well if not better out of my 1st Gen CVA Wolf at 50 yards. This was decided after burning through two boxes of the No Excuse Sampler Packs. I thought I had ordered some boxes back then. I did not! I ordered the bullets late the night of 9/26. I woke up to a nice email from Dave. I don't know if it was an autoreply and don't care if it was. I thought it was a very nice touch and appreciated the personal touch. I did not expect to get them in time for opening weekend, which was fine, I have a 54 cal. Hawkens that would be happy to get out of the safe for a walk. Well guess what arrived today (9/29) - my bullets!!! All of my interactions with Dave at No Excuses Bullets have been awesome. Excellent customer service!!! Now if the Blacktail and weather will provide the same customer service this weekend :).

Back