North Texas

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzleHuntr

Reaction score
Hello,
New guy. I always wanted to get a muzzleloader and just bought a new CVA Wolf at walmart on clearance for $98. It's the newer one too.

I have yet to shoot it. But, I'm taking my time so I can learn as much as I can about it.

I can't wait to hunt with it.

BTW, great site!

-Joe

:D

Glad you decided to join the group. You will learn a lot here. Digest it and try out what was suggested and then make your own decision as to what you want to use or try. Remember, you have to find out what works in your rifle. Because it works in one Wolf doesn't mean it will work in all.

If you need help, just ask away or send me a PM and I'll do my best... we all will.........

Ray....... :wink:

welcome to the forum. It is good to have you here. I hope we can help you with your new rifle and the endeavor you are now entering. Muzzleloaders are a lot of fun to shoot and will amaze you at what they can do.

Hey folks,
Thank's for the warm welcome!

I was at the Bass Pro shops yesterday. I was in complete heaven looking at all the accessories they have for "muzzleloaders".

I bought a scope that was on clearance at Walmart, because the package was torn. Paid only thirty-bucks for it. I don't need anything of great value as, most of my shots will be within fifty-yards.

Having a great time.

-Joe

Latest posts

Back