• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nosler 260 for trade

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franksauto

Reaction score
I have a boat load of Nosler Partition 260's that I am considering parting with. I have at least 5 sealed boxes and may even have a couple more kicking around. I would say I have minium of 250 but possibly as many as 350. I found that Shockwave 250's shoot better out my 2 thompsons. I may be willing to trade for shockwave 250's. Shoot me a pm if you have a bunch that you dont plan on using.

I'm gonna give the Nosler another try next week. If they dont work i'll let them go. I'll keep you guys posted.

Franksauto

Those Noslers may not shoot quite as accurately as SW but on the other end in an animal - they will beat the heck out of a SW...

Or of course if you are shooting 150+ shots most of the time the SW might have more advantages.

OK guys, these are back up for trade. I'm looking for .50 Shockwave 250's. I have about 300 of these Nosler Partition 260's. Hoping someone out there has a boat load of Shockwaves they want to move.

I still have these if anyone wants to trade for something you may have kicking around. I think I have around 280 of them. 4 sealed boxes of 50 and around 80 loose. Maybe more. I just have to check when I get back from vacation. I will get an exact count and post it here.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks and happy 4th.

I may be interested in the 300's,but I dont have any shockwaves.anything else you looking for trade wise?

Still have close to 300 of the 260's. shoot me a pm if your interested.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back