Ohio buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your success!!!!! Good looking buck. I am heading back to Southern Ohio my self (Scioto County) for the muzzleloader season January 2nd thru the 5th. Hoping my target buck has not lost his horns yet. What county are you hunting in?

Congrats on your success!!!!! Good looking buck. I am heading back to Southern Ohio my self (Scioto County) for the muzzleloader season January 2nd thru the 5th. Hoping my target buck has not lost his horns yet. What county are you hunting in?

My farm is here in Gallia county.

Hey chaded,

Congrads on the nice buck!:lewis:

I'm a Gallia County boy too. Our family farm is 6 miles from Bob Evans Farm and Restaurant #1. Due to the restrictions for travel here in NY I missed our season this year. First season in 37 years I missed. ☹ Still burns my tail.

Congratulations on a very nice buck! If you ever feel like you want to make a change, Fury Bullets makes a 40/240 hollow point that I shoot out of my 1-20 with amazing results and accuracy

Greg

Ohio seems to know how to control the herd. Enjoyed a hunt there last muzzleloader season in Jan. My highlight of the trip is when my hunting partner and i took a ride and visited some of the local areas in central Ohio. Saw a big buck in a truck at gas station taken by a local. Congratulated the young lady and she said I didn`t take it my mom did. The husband just smiled. It really made my trip!

Latest posts

Back