On the streets.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if I mentioned this,but tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. I have a closing on MY house.I never knew it would happen this fast and feel so good at the same time.I guess one thing that helped is it has been standing empty around 4 months.Get to run around the house in my underwear and socks.ha ha
Outstanding! Congrats best wishes in your new home.

Don't know if I mentioned this,but tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. I have a closing on MY house.I never knew it would happen this fast and feel so good at the same time.I guess one thing that helped is it has been standing empty around 4 months.Get to run around the house in my underwear and socks.ha ha
There’s nothing like that! And taking a piss off the porch whenever you feel like it!

What is it about peeing of the porch???? I have 2 bathrooms with only my wife and I in the house. If I gotta pee Id rather go stand on the porch and pee than use the bathroom. If I'm working outside in the yard and gotta pee there's not a chance in the world of going inside to do it. I do seem to like a tree though when not on the porch.

Enjoy the new house. Prayers answered.

What is it about peeing of the porch???? I have 2 bathrooms with only my wife and I in the house. If I gotta pee Id rather go stand on the porch and pee than use the bathroom. If I'm working outside in the yard and gotta pee there's not a chance in the world of going inside to do it. I do seem to like a tree though when not on the porch.

Enjoy the new house. Prayers answered.

What snapbang said!!

Well,I did the closing on MY house Friday.What a feeling.Took over 30 minutes to sign all the paper work.Then when I was handed over the keys,I asked when could I move in.He told me as of that minute I could move in within the hour.So since then I have been taking things over to the new house and trying to put things where I think they would look the best.Depending on this cold spell here in in Indiana,I should be all in by the end of next week.Thanks everyone for all your concern,thoughts and prayers.And I don't have to make a house payment til the 1st of April.What am I going to do with the money I was going to pay the bills with next month?New muzzleloader perhaps?:dance2:

Well,I did the closing on MY house Friday.What a feeling.Took over 30 minutes to sign all the paper work.Then when I was handed over the keys,I asked when could I move in.He told me as of that minute I could move in within the hour.So since then I have been taking things over to the new house and trying to put things where I think they would look the best.Depending on this cold spell here in in Indiana,I should be all in by the end of next week.Thanks everyone for all your concern,thoughts and prayers.And I don't have to make a house payment til the 1st of April.What am I going to do with the money I was going to pay the bills with next month?New muzzleloader perhaps?:dance2:
Save that money. You are going to find stuff that needs fixin. Thats just the way that it is, at least for a couple months til you know whats a "need to fix" and whats a "want to fix". Btw, Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back