On the streets.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid of five years old mom said I'd get a sty in my eye (red mark below the eye) if I peed in the alley. I must have peed in the alley about a hundred and fifty times. Never a sty in my eye.

Congrats on the house. Almost always a good investment in the long run. I wish I had a tenant like you. Mine used the covid nosense to get $600 a week each, work for cash, and not pay rent. Drugs, drugs, drugs. Life was good for them. Three broken doors including a security door kicked out from the inside. I don't get it. Turns out you can evict, just not for non-payment of rent, and of course you do have to give notice. There are lots of laws to protect tenants, not so much for landlords. The courts give me judgements, which with $5 will get you a cup of coffee from someone who works for cash.

That is one thing I never under stood about renters.They want a place to live,but treat the house like a dump hole.Then p.o'd at the land lord for not fixing anything.What happens when they go to rent another place?Is the land lord going to give them a good reference?I don't think so.I lived in this house almost 9 years this April,never late on the rent and bills always paid on time.That is what my parents always taught me.But in the end it turned out the best for me.Now if nothing gets fixed all I have to blame is myself.But with my O.C.B. nothing goes unfixed a minute longer that when I find out.

Congrats on the house. Almost always a good investment in the long run. I wish I had a tenant like you. Mine used the covid nosense to get $600 a week each, work for cash, and not pay rent. Drugs, drugs, drugs. Life was good for them. Three broken doors including a security door kicked out from the inside. I don't get it. Turns out you can evict, just not for non-payment of rent, and of course you do have to give notice. There are lots of laws to protect tenants, not so much for landlords. The courts give me judgements, which with $5 will get you a cup of coffee from someone who works for cash.
Hell i will make you a whole pot of coffee for $5.

Latest posts

Back