ordering MMP Sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlV

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass this along.

A week or ten days ago I ordered some sabots from MMP using the on-line ordering process.

I called them yesterday to inquire about my order since it's been a while.

Nice lady (can't remember her name) told me that they have been without power for a week, and probably have several hundred orders backed up waiting to flood them once they can get the computer up and running again.

She said they can take over-the-phone orders if someone needs sabots right away.

I always call them anyway. I bet they do have a mess down there. Thanks for the heads up.

I live about 45 minutes drive south of them, we got hit had the power was off at my place on the south side of the little Red River [ hunting place] for almost a week so was the power off at our place on the North side of the Little Red[trout fishing place] it was only off a few days at the Greers Fairy Lake place. They got hit a lot harder than we did they showed trees and telephone poles all over the roads to where they had to clear the roads before they could work on the power. The person you talked to was likely Connie and they will do as much as is humanly possible they are real good that way. Lee

I too had call them yesterday about a order i place over the net last week and talk to Connie.Then today Connie call me today forgetting we had talk yesterday,LOL.
Not there fault i know.But i bet i call my orders in from now on.LOL

Latest posts

Back