.... Parker Ballistic Extremes ......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D

A hunting buddy just sent me an email telling me that Parker has come out with a new, more accurate bullet. He said to check it out on the Randy Wakeman site. If I read it correctly ole Randy gave it a thumbs up.
Can some one check it out? I've got to go take care of the the weeds growing wild in the yard........

Thanks.
Ray......... ;)

:D

PARKER BALLISTIC EXTREME shooters,

Just read what RW said and he gives the new B/E a THUMBS UP :!: :!: Go to the Parker Bullet site and then click on Randy Wakeman............

Ray........... ;)

:confused:

He's saying something good for a change Pete :!: I've been using the bullet for a while now and I have to agree with him on the accuracy. There's also a bullet there for you Pete :!: It's a 300 grain that you can shoot with out sabots.
Just thought I would pass on the info.

Ray

Not putting the bullet down Ray. Just Randy.

He's an enemy of CVA, and a paid liar.

I like Parker Ballistic bullets, but the new match hunters are too salty for me. Requires their starter & loader. Add in the 50 bullets & it's $107.50.......OUCH!

yep they are expensive but i figure its cheap for hunting purposes.

I'd like to see this new conical they are coming out with? Any pictures?

holy crap! $20 for TEN of their 440gr conicals. And here I am having a hard time selling my Maxiballs for $9 per 15! :shock:

They make GREAT bullets, but they are a bit too proud of them for me!

The best you can do IMO is the SpinJag I use the Parker B/E  and had this jag recommend to me by several board members. It works on about all bullets.

Back