Pedersoli Whitworth Bullet mold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pedersoli sent me a rifle and mold last spring. Took it to Friendship in June as a demo for shooters along with their new double flint.
Hex mold is too large when cast (0.445-0.447") would not fit even with 1 wrap. I communicated my findings to Stefano P. and at last report they are working on solving the issue.
I'd hold off for now.

52Bore said:
Pedersoli sent me a rifle and mold last spring. Took it to Friendship in June as a demo for shooters along with their new double flint.
Hex mold is too large when cast (0.445-0.447") would not fit even with 1 wrap. I communicated my findings to Stefano P. and at last report they are working on solving the issue.
I'd hold off for now.

Besides the issue with this Hex Mold, What is your opinion of Pedersoli Molds? I have never owned, or seen 1 in person

Idaholewis said:
52Bore said:
I'd hold off for now.
Besides the issue with this Hex Mold, What is your opinion of Pedersoli Molds? I have never owned, or seen 1 in person

Same as a Lyman large cavity mold.

Latest posts

Back