Pedersoli Whitworth

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
Has anyone laid eyes on the new Pedersoli Whitworth? I understand they are now available in the US.

I have not heard anything about them being available yet. The Cap & Ball youtube channel was the first I heard that Pedersoli had bought the tooling/machines to make them. I have a Birmingham Parker Hale model and the EuroArms version. I bet the price will be on the high side, like $1500 or more. I haven't heard if they will also produce the Volunteer rifle.

Navy arms has 1 in stock and 25 of the Volunteers . $1499 each
Whitworth is hexagonal and volunteer is roundbore . Both 1:20 and they are the Pedersoli's produced for Navy Arms .
52 Bore , you should get that Whitworth and shoot it next match at friendship . Give Bestill and that Blackhorn Krieger a run for the money . You could probably get a period correct side mount scope somewhere :)

1874, thanks for the info.
Many Parker Hale (and Euroarms) Whitworths and Volunteers have been shot at Friendship over the years. When Pedersoli came out with the Gibbs it pretty much ended the Enfield style rifles. I started LR with an PH Alex Henry Volunteer in the early 90's, still have it. With a vernier rear and Lyman 17A front, it hit a ton of silhouettes out to 500 on that range.

52Bore said:
1874, thanks for the info.
Many Parker Hale (and Euroarms) Whitworths and Volunteers have been shot at Friendship over the years. When Pedersoli came out with the Gibbs it pretty much ended the Enfield style rifles. I started LR with an PH Alex Henry Volunteer in the early 90's, still have it. With a vernier rear and Lyman 17A front, it hit a ton of silhouettes out to 500 on that range.
I have been thinking about that Whitworth quite a bit . But right now i am trying to get the tryon creedmore (1:21) shooting out to 500 yards with a 488 gr bullet . The gong is ringing out to 300 but i fall apart after that. I am going to switch the stock sight to a mid range vernier tang sight i think .
Although it probably wont help me that much :)
I am open to suggestions . Only using 65 gr 3f at the moment .

Back