Peep Sight White Whitetail (1st post)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packgoat

Reaction score
I have just purchased a White G Series Whitetail in .504 and would like to get a rear peep. I have looked on line at the Williams Firesight Ghost Ring aperture. Does anyone know if this will fit in the Williams sight base that is on the rifle? Also, is there another peep that may just mount on one of the scope bases on the rifle? This is my first post. Thanks in advance for help.

Packgoat

check out Williams WGRS Whitetail site,thats what I put on my Super 91-II.Its fits the White factory tapping.

Steve

Packgoat said:
I have just purchased a White G Series Whitetail in .504 and would like to get a rear peep. I have looked on line at the Williams Firesight Ghost Ring aperture. Does anyone know if this will fit in the Williams sight base that is on the rifle? Also, is there another peep that may just mount on one of the scope bases on the rifle? This is my first post. Thanks in advance for help.

Packgoat

Yes the Firesight Ghost ring will fit the Williams WGRS site base. I have one that I use on two rifles. The best part is I can set the elvation and windage the same as the peep aperture slide and it is dead on.

Latest posts

Back