Possibly selling a Knight Disc Elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toolman

Reaction score
I am wanting to purchase a Dream Season Omega. However my wife says I should probably sell my 50. cal Disc Elite first. I bought it 3 years ago on Gun Broker and put it in my safe, since I also purchased another Elite from an individual around the same time.

The one I may sell is NIB, has a black sythetic stock and stainless barrel. It is the older version with the screw on the receiver to remove the bolt. I am wondering what it is worth.

Keep the Knight better rifle, sell wife! Sure glad my wife doesn't care how many guns I have. It's all in the training, and when you marry a city girl the deck is already stacked against you.

Elite

Just tell her she needs to sell some of her shoes before she buys anymore, you won't hear that crap anymore. I haven't heard that sentence since I told my wife that.

My wife doesn't care how many guns I have. She does care how I pay for them. Currently selling one is the only way to pay for another. And she hates buying shoes so I can't use that one... Oh well.

jsteurrys said:
$300 tops.

+1. I'd advertise for $300 and if no one nibbles, come down to $275 or so. I've seen similar rifles sell for $250, but you might be able to get closer to $300 out of it.

I know how it is with the wife- you're not alone there....

Latest posts

Back