Powder Measure?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I should have stated the guy wants a $100 shipped to my door.

peteo said:
Sorry, I should have stated the guy wants a $100 shipped to my door.
Yes,
The benchrest shooters use them. They do come in different sizes. Be sure to see what the max powder capacity is. Most are designed for use with the 6PPC and have a max powder capacity below what we use. You could cut the load in half though and make 2 throws.
Steve

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Big6x6 has experience with the Harrell's powder measure. I'm sure he'll post a reply to this soon as he gets time to.

Nic_58 said:
If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Big6x6 has experience with the Harrell's powder measure. I'm sure he'll post a reply to this soon as he gets time to.

Yeah I use one all the time. It's the best measure made, IMO. MANY...and by MANY I mean MOST 6PPC shooters use this measure INSTEAD of weighing their charges, it's that good. They count "clicks."

savagesheridan1400gps%20036.jpg

If you don't want the measure, put me in touch with the seller and I'll take it....that's a deal...

6X6, Thanks for reply. I will be sending payment for the thrower. It appears that when you start shooting you are set up to handle about any question or wonderment on what that last projectile did. That is truly a righteous array of shooting supplies. Makes my shooting endeavors look like childs play! I showed my wife the picture you posted and informed her all that I needed. She questioned the cost, rolled her eyes :roll: and stated that I should just send gun to you for load information. Last time I ask her!! :lol:

peteo said:
She questioned the cost, rolled her eyes

Wives are like that. Just don't ask her about the make up she bought :shock: . Trust me. I have 37 years of experience :? :wink:

clint said:
just say YES DEAR!!!!! GOT 28YRS WITH THE SAME ONE. CLINT
Hey maybe we should make that a sticky.
Raf, I seem to recall a joke about the cost difference of make-up to make the wife look good and a 12 pack of beer which does the same thing.
I will slowly gather all that gear and just tell her" what that old stuff" when asked where did that come from. Warning!!! Do not try that with anything bigger than a boat motor.

Latest posts

Back