Pro Hunter .45 Encore Bergara zero'd

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega451

Reaction score
TC Pro Hunter frame
Bellm 1x hinge pin
2.5lb trigger
.45 Encore Bergara barrel
72gr by weight BH209
200gr SST
Harvester light blue sabot
CCI209M
100yds

3 shot group, 6 clicks left and put it away. :D
45bergara72grbmp.jpg

PH.jpg

Good shooting! I thought there was only one kind of gun that could do something like that? :scratch: :lol:

Centerfire accuracy in a muzzleloader. Who woulda thought that? :shock:
That is the best group I have shot yet with this barrel. I confirmed 3 hits by the cardboard backer.

You've taken the clover-leaf to a new level...Great marksmanship :!:

We all want to be able to shoot like that :lol:

What rest did you use?

45 Pro Hunter

That is positivly amazing right there. Those Bulls Bags are really nice. I use the X7 model and a small stuff bag filled w/kitty litter rear. I wonder if me and my 45 Extreme could do that, hmmm. I think my rifle is capeable. What kind of light did you have, sunny,cloudy?

I wish I could shoot like that. that is an amazing group you got there, no question about it, and that gun looks great, I might buy one like that one day 8)
Carlos

cvilorio said:
I wish I could shoot like that. that is an amazing group you got there, no question about it, and that gun looks great, I might buy one like that one day 8)
Carlos
You should definitely look into getting one......Thanks :D

Just got my Bergara .45 barrel mounted & scoped on my Pro Hunter frame. Looking forward to zeroing it. Gonna use BH209, but gonna try the Parker 200 gr. Hydra-Con's. Just got some in, Bob Parker said they should do pretty good in this set-up. The 275 gr. Parkers in .50 cal work great in my Savage MLII.

JohnP

johnp034 said:
Just got my Bergara .45 barrel mounted & scoped on my Pro Hunter frame. Looking forward to zeroing it. Gonna use BH209, but gonna try the Parker 200 gr. Hydra-Con's. Just got some in, Bob Parker said they should do pretty good in this set-up. The 275 gr. Parkers in .50 cal work great in my Savage MLII.

JohnP
I had inquired about them bullets but they were expensive even if bought in bulk w/o sabots. Figured for a buck a bullet I can just shoot the 195gr Barnes MZ's. Definitely let us know how they fly.

Steve, you have me thinking about changing my tc barrel to bergara!

:D

Great shootin' there Omega45 :!: :!: In my next life I hope to shoot like that :scratch:

Ray......... ;)

Tony said:
Tony there's nothing stopping ya! This would be a good chance to try the .45 too.

Tony said:
You better act quick before Carlos sells out. Once the Bergara barrels are gone they will not resurface till a few months after hunting season.

Latest posts

Back