Question on Pellets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leapfrog

Reaction score
I am not very familiar with these pellets and was told that you have to be sure and put them in the barrel the right side up??? Anything to this??

Yes. If you look at the pyrodex pellets you'll see a thin layer of black. That side faces the breach plug and primers. That's an easier to ignite powder to start ignition.

How do the new "magnum" T7 pellets look as compaired to the "regular" T7 pellets? Is there a difference? I got a box of the regular ones from a hunting buddy, wasn't gonna use them anymore, but can't turn down a freebie... 8)

I believe the 777 magnum pelets are an equivelent to 150 gr in two pelets instead of three.Be sure to check your gun because not all guns will shoot the magnum charge.Also if on the box it says rabbit pelets in crayon I think your buddy is messing with you.

:lol: The box is sealed so no rabbit pellets....

I was thinking of the size compairson, just guessing they probably look alike, so if a newbie wasn't careful and had both they could get mixed together, which is not good!!

Latest posts

Back