RandyWakeman: diagrams

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geraldbergeron

Reaction score
Hi Mr Wakeman,

I would like to know how those kinds of diagrams are made:

n110-42g-HXT250.jpg
[/img]

Always very interesting to read your posts.

Thank you....................................................................G?rald.........../

That output is from Hartmut Broemel's QuickLoad: http://www.neconos.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=2&cart=38001

"QuickLOAD/QuickTARGET 3.1 is absolutely the best Interior/Exterior Ballistic Prediction Software in the world. User friendly. Accurate results for over 900 cartridges,190 powders and 2300 bullets. Accepts user defined data for user created wildcats. Scores of useful outputs. No other ballistics software has the precise data for 190 individual powders. Other programs can only place powders in general categories of burn rates and densities. QuickLOAD instantly calculates pressures and velocities based on thermodynamic modeling, NOT numbers crunched from loading manuals. The data generated can then be used by the QuickTARGET portion of the program to determine trajectories, wind deflection, sight corrections, down range velocity, down range energy and a multitude of other useful outputs. No other interior/exterior ballistics program has the capabilities of QuickLOAD/QuickTARGET. Data developed in the QuickDESIGN cartridge designing program can be imported into QuickLOAD/QuickTARGET for interior and exterior ballistic analysis."

There nothing remotely close to it; it is in constant use by most senior ballisticians I know, most powder companies, bullet companies, the BATF, all branches of the US Military, the FBI, etc., etc.

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your answer and the Web link.

With all your experience, would this software ($149.00) be useful for a Smokeless 10ML-II Savage owner ?

What do you think ?

.......................................................................G?rald.................../

That's what I paid for it.

It is an amazing piece of work, but necessarily would fall on the list after a pair of chronographs, etc.

Back