Ready For Ohio UPDATED!!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
Today was the last day of stocking birds at our clubs lease. Sooooo, we made darn sure we practiced real good and polished the finer points of our bird killing style. Just to be sure us East coast boys have bragging rights come March :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

DSC01868.jpg

I havent shot a box of Shotgun shells in atleast 2 years. :( I will need to spend some time at the range, the first Saturday we are there.

I'm sure ALL of you will eat MY lunch! Its been two years since I've even been on a DOVE shoot!

Well luckily we'll have a a nice warm up session on Saturday and then the real deal on Sunday... I'm really looking forward to this!!!

VENISONEATR said:
What gun are you going to be shooting?

I'm most likely going with two of the four; a BPS .410 pump, an 28 gauge over/under, a sweet 16 A5, or my trusty 870 pump.... Hell i might bring all four who knows...

IndianaHunter said:
VENISONEATR said:

I'm most likely going with two of the four; a BPS .410 pump, an 28 gauge over/under, a sweet 16 A5, or my trusty 870 pump.... Hell i might bring all four who knows...

sure like to check out that 28 ga.

yep... that 28 might get misplaced! :roll: :wink:

I'll be using the usual... Weatherby Orion 12ga O/U

Will bring my Beretta Xtrema in case anyone has a failure or just wants to shoot it.

I heard charlie was bringing a TK2000 ??? :shock:

Re: Ready For Ohio

VENISONEATR said:
Today was the last day of stocking birds at our clubs lease. Sooooo, we made darn sure we practiced real good and polished the finer points of our bird killing style. Just to be sure us East coast boys have bragging rights come March :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

DSC01868.jpg

I'm ready but for what? Read & reread Thread & not sure of whut is going on in Ohio? Musta missed the prelude Thread to this one. :?

JD said:
IndianaHunter said:
VENISONEATR said:

It's not an expensive one but its fun to shoot... but so is the .410 pump?I?m just going to have to bring the ?Sweet Sixteen? as a spring loaded semi-auto is a blast from the past.

IndianaHunter said:
JD said:
IndianaHunter said:
VENISONEATR said:

It's not an expensive one but its fun to shoot... but so is the .410 pump?I?m just going to have to bring the ?Sweet Sixteen? as a spring loaded semi-auto is a blast from the past.

The A 5 sounds good to. One of brownings best . Is it a belgium model?

JD said:
IndianaHunter said:
JD said:
IndianaHunter said:
VENISONEATR said:

The A 5 sounds good to. One of brownings best . Is it a belgium model?

Sorry it took so long to respond JD...Yes, its a Belgium made A5, Buffalo horn butt plate, gold trigger...

I'm kinda surveying things to see what I should PACK! Let see flipflops, Bermuda shorts, straw hat, iPod, couple of madras shirts....... :lol:

big6x6 said:
I'm kinda surveying things to see what I should PACK! Let see flipflops, Bermuda shorts, straw hat, iPod, couple of madras shirts....... :lol:

Don't forget the sun screen!

Re: Ready For Ohio

[/quote]I'm ready but for what? Read & reread Thread & not sure of whut is going on in Ohio? Musta missed the prelude Thread to this one. :?[/quote]

Ditto :?

Blue-Dot-37.5

Latest posts

Back